In this episode, Jeremy Kellett, Director of Recruiting at Oakley Trucking, is joined by Jeff Amen and Michael Schneider from American Truck Business Services (ATBS).
Jeff and Michael give us an update on the PPE loans, provide guidance on the best ways to file taxes, and talk about starting their own business:
- How ATBS got started (3:11)
- Should I be charged for the money I made selling my truck? (18:04)
- What are ways that new drivers can save money? (21:00)
- Is it better to run as an LLC or a Sole Proprietorship? (31:00)
- What are some less than obvious ways to save on taxes? (35:20)
- How can I find a good tax accountant in my home state? (43:00)
We’re proud and thankful for our partnership with ATBS and grateful to the guys for joining the show today.
Oakley Trucking is a family-owned and operated trucking company headquartered in North Little Rock, Arkansas. For more information, check out our show website: podcast.bruceoakley.com