During this week’s episode of the Oakley Podcast, Host Jeremy Kellett is joined by Jason Webb, Operations Manager at Oakley Trucking. Jeremy and Jason put a bow on 2021 and tell us what they’re looking forward to in 2022.
Key topics in today’s conversation include:
- Oakley Update: Damages & recovery from recent tornados (2:48)
- Saying farewell to recent retirees at Oakley (4:07)
- 2021 pay raises and giving out over $3 million in bonuses (8:36)
- Total miles driven by Oakley Trucking drivers in 2021 (19:35)
- Top Grossing Oakley Earners in 2021 (23:08)
- Looking forward to 2022 (36:28)
Thank you to Jason for spending some time talking about all the great things happening at Oakley. We appreciate you!
Oakley Trucking is a family-owned and operated trucking company headquartered in North Little Rock, Arkansas. For more information, check out our show website: podcast.bruceoakley.com.