During this week’s episode of the Oakley Podcast, Host Jeremy Kellett is joined by Joe McCullough, an Owner-Operator at Oakley Trucking. Joe shares how he’s made $240,000 in his first year at Oakley.
Key topics in today’s conversation include:
- Oakley Update: Damages & recovery from recent tornados (2:48)
- Joe McCullough’s background & Oakley story (6:57)
- The Oakley recruiting process is entirely different (16:36)
- Shattering $240,000 in 6 months (22:35)
- The challenges of being on the road after 2 decades off (25:08)
- Christmas plans (33:28)
Thank you to Joe for spending some time talking about your experiences at Oakley. We appreciate you!
Oakley Trucking is a family-owned and operated trucking company headquartered in North Little Rock, Arkansas. For more information, check out our show website: podcast.bruceoakley.com