During this week’s episode of the Oakley Podcast, Host Jeremy Kellett is joined by Scott Inman who is a Financial Advisor with GenWealth on how to get ahead and save enough to retire one day.
Key topics in today’s conversation include:
- Oakley Update: Mid-America Truck Show (2:48)
- Scott’s career journey to becoming a Financial Services Advisor (4:47)
- What drivers need to do right now to be able to be financially independent (8:36)
- Is it ever too late to start? (19:35)
- How to deal with market volatility (22:08)
- How to figure out how much you need to retire (28:58)
- The basic steps to financial independence (40:16)
Thank you to Scott for guiding us through some important financial conversations. We appreciate you!
Oakley Trucking is a family-owned and operated trucking company headquartered in North Little Rock, Arkansas. For more information, check out our show website: podcast.bruceoakley.com.