During this week’s episode of the Oakley Podcast, Host Jeremy Kellett is joined by Scotty Crisco, Operations Manager at Oakley Trucking to discuss some of the pressing issues facing Oakley drivers today.
Key topics in today’s conversation include:
- Oakley Update: years of service decals & featured photos (2:08)
- ELDs training and installation (5:26)
- Dispatching updates by division (15:16)
- Relaying and updating customer information (19:45)
- Avoiding common trailer accidents (24:08)
- PPE regulations for Oakley drivers (28:28)
- Holiday pay (39:16)
Thank you to Scotty for sharing important updates for all of our drivers. There is a lot going on for our drivers, but people like Scotty are dedicated to supporting our drivers and making their lives easier. We appreciate you!
Oakley Trucking is a family-owned and operated trucking company headquartered in North Little Rock, Arkansas. For more information, check out our show website: podcast.bruceoakley.com.