This week on the Oakley Podcast, guest hosts Corey Huey, Dustin Eagle, and Kent Childers dive into a discussion about what makes a great owner-operator and what kinds of drivers Oakley wants to recruit.
Key topics in today’s conversation include:
- Oakley Update: Year of Service and Safety Awards (3:28)
- Top qualities in an Oakley owner-operator (6:27)
- The importance of staying healthy (13:54)
- Problem solving on the fly (15:59)
- Dealing with challenges of getting trucks and truck parts (18:40)
Thank you Corey, Dustin, and Kent for handling this week’s discussion on the Oakley Podcast.
Oakley Trucking is a family-owned and operated trucking company headquartered in North Little Rock, Arkansas. For more information, check out our show website: podcast.bruceoakley.com