This week on the Oakley Podcast, operations managers Jason Webb, Scotty Crisco, and Bradley Simpson join host Jeremy Kellett for an in-depth discussion into what’s going on in the dry bulk industry and the trucking industry as a whole.
Key topics in today’s conversation include:
- Oakley Update: Remembering Jim Lane (2:03)
- Incredibly busy for all divisions at Oakley (7:05)
- A great time to make money in trucking (14:10)
- Planning loads from a dispatch perspective (15:30)
- Needing a good place to unload (21:05)
- Current needs in the Midwest (23:51)
- How many more trucks Oakley needs (28:34)
- Work with the larger Bruce Oakley, Inc. (33:09)
- Jobs in the Baton Rouge area (37:33)
Thank you gentlemen for giving us the latest scoop on the trucking world.
Oakley Trucking is a family-owned and operated trucking company headquartered in North Little Rock, Arkansas. For more information, check out our show website: podcast.bruceoakley.com.