This week on the Oakley Podcast, host Jeremy Kellett sits down with Oakley’s Roger Carson, safety director, and Dustin Barnett, safety manager, to get to the bottom of rumors about ELD changes at Oakley.
Key topics in today’s conversation include:
- Oakley Update: yearly service decals and owner-operator shout out (2:40)
- Introduction to Roger and Dustin and their experience at Oakley (5:16)
- Phasing out IVG technology and updating to a Geotab app (6:18)
- Hands-on training with the new app (17:54)
- New camera implementation (19:35)
- Pros and cons of using the app (23:18)
- Average data use of the app (28:36)
Thank you Roger and Dustin for joining the show and helping clear things up about driving safely with Oakley.
Oakley Trucking is a family-owned and operated trucking company headquartered in North Little Rock, Arkansas. For more information, check out our show website: podcast.bruceoakley.com