Today on the Oakley Podcast, host Jeremy Kellett is joined by Jason Holland, account manager at Pilot Flying J Travels Centers. They talk about the benefits Pilot Flying J offers to Oakley drivers and what separates them from the competition.
Key topics in today’s conversation include:
- Oakley Trucking update: driver appreciation week and owner-operator recognition (1:41)
- Introduction to Jason, bass fishing, duck hunting, and podcasting (5:40)
- The low-down on fuel and bio-diesel blends (11:19)
- The Oakley deal for Pilot Flying J fuel rewards (23:12)
- Parking solutions (29:28)
- How the app saves drivers time (33:50)
- Renovations at truck stops across the country (41:08)
Thank you Jason for stopping by the show today and for discussing benefits for our owner-operators.
Oakley Trucking is a family-owned and operated trucking company headquartered in North Little Rock, Arkansas. For more information, check out our show website: podcast.bruceoakley.com