This week’s Oakley Podcast is the first episode to feature one of Oakley’s customers as a guest on the show. Host Jeremy Kellett and Oakley Oklahoma terminal manager Justin Jolly are joined by Crystal Clements, production planner at Malarkey Roofing in Oklahoma City. Crystal offers her unique perspective from a family-owned business that’s an Oakley customer.
Key topics in today’s conversation include:
- Oakley Trucking update: Baton Rouge dedicated route and 2290 filing (3:19)
- Introduction to Crystal and Malarkey (9:08)
- Malarkey’s connection with Oakley (12:53)
- The importance of the relationship with the unloaders and the owner-operators (15:02)
- The havoc caused by contaminated loads (18:46)
- Malarkey’s smog reducing shingle (23:30)
Thank you Crystal for your business and for hopping on the show today.
Oakley Trucking is a family-owned and operated trucking company headquartered in North Little Rock, Arkansas. For more information, check out our show website: podcast.bruceoakley.com