This week on the Oakley Podcast, Jeremy Kellett talks with Oakley shop manager Toby Bishop. With more than 900 trailers and five bays, Toby discusses juggling Oakley’s shop, handling inspections, washes, blowers, and more.
Key topics in today’s conversation include:
- Oakley Trucking update: owner-operator shoutouts and Flying J discounts (2:39)
- Re-introducing Toby to the show (5:43)
- The differences in the level one and annual inspections (6:31)
- Managing trailer inventory (12:00)
- Customizing dumps for Oakley (14:33)
- Being full staffed at the wash shop (18:19)
- Getting trailers worked on quickly (23:45)
- Drivers are proud of their trucks and expect the best protections for them (26:19)
- Automatic transmissions and the compatibility of the DT-12 (30:16)
Thank you Toby for taking the time out of your schedule to come back on the Oakley Podcast.
Oakley Trucking is a family-owned and operated trucking company headquartered in North Little Rock, Arkansas. For more information, check out our show website: podcast.bruceoakley.com