This week on the Oakley Podcast, Jeremy Kellett and Dustin Eagle get the low-down on the industry-wide truck and parts shortage from MHC Kenworth branch manager Todd Venable and salesman Adam Campbell.
Key topics in today’s conversation include:
- Oakley Trucking update: Vaccination bonus, trailer parking, and driver profile (1:58)
- Re-introducing Todd (7:05)
- Adam’s background (8:21)
- MHC’s relationship with Oakley Trucking over the years (9:29)
- Buying a truck used to be a more simple process (14:46)
- Browsing inventory on the website and placing a deposit (21:01)
- Current lead time on getting a special order truck (24:05)
- Trucks in MHC’s inventory and their warranties (27:07)
- Part shortage delays (28:35)
- Customizable truck builds available (35:43)
- The fallout from a truck shortage (37:54)
- The Oakley Podcast is asking for your feedback (42:11)
Thank you Todd and Adam for hopping on the show to discuss the state of purchasing trucks today.
Oakley Trucking is a family-owned and operated trucking company headquartered in North Little Rock, Arkansas. For more information, check out our show website: podcast.bruceoakley.com