This week on the Oakley Podcast, host Jeremy Kellett and Dustin Eagle, one of Oakley’s head recruiters, talks with Oakley owner-operators Gary Sizemore (pneumatic division) and Matt Naveau (hopper-bottom division). Both Gary and Matt had left their jobs at Oakley at one point, but they’ve since returned to Oakley and they discuss what brought them back.
Key topics in today’s conversation include:
- Oakley updates and driver profile segment (2:50)
- Introducing Gary and Matt (5:29)
- Why they left Oakley initially (9:28)
- Getting back on board with Oakley (11:42)
- Creating a flexible schedule (19:31)
- Discussing the rehire process (21:44)
- Benefiting from the new pay raise (28:35)
- Don’t be afraid to call about coming back (32:58)
Thank you, Gary and Matt for joining the show today to talk about returning to Oakley.
Oakley Trucking is a family-owned and operated trucking company headquartered in North Little Rock, Arkansas. For more information, check out our show website: podcast.bruceoakley.com