Focusing on trucking, business, and family, this week’s episode of the Oakley Podcast features Oakley end-dump owner-operator Anthony Fowler and his wife Alicia. Host Jeremy Kellett sits down with them and discusses Anthony’s eight-year career at Oakley, married life, having a farm in Mississippi and more.
Key topics in today’s conversation include:
- Need to Know with Vickie Chastain: driver shortages (2:02)
- Introducing Anthony and Alicia (5:38)
- Buying a new truck and trying to get a new one every four years (6:49)
- Dealing with health scares (11:04)
- Anthony’s routes (14:10)
- Friendships at Oakley (18:03)
- Going home every weekend (24:10)
- Using the annual bonus (28:29)
Thank you Anthony and Alicia for coming on the show to share your experiences as a couple and about life behind the wheel.
Oakley Trucking is a family-owned and operated trucking company headquartered in North Little Rock, Arkansas. For more information, check out our show website: podcast.bruceoakley.com