This week on the Oakley Podcast, host Jeremy Kellett talks with Bubba Vance, vice president of fertilizer at Oakley. This conversation highlights one of the many Oakley divisions besides trucking.
Key topics in today’s conversation include:
- New driver highlight segment (1:50)
- Bubba’s history at Oakley since 1993 (4:04)
- Oakley’s various ports (7:04)
- Fertilizer from start to finish (9:40)
- Fertilizer also handles deicing products (20:33)
- International imports and exports in the fertilizer division (25:04)
- Bright future for Oakley Fertilize (30:39)
Thank you, Bubba, for showing a different side of Oakley on today’s podcast.
Oakley Trucking is a family-owned and operated trucking company headquartered in North Little Rock, Arkansas. For more information, check out our show website: podcast.bruceoakley.com