Owner-operator Brian Gann and his wife Beverly Boliek join host Jeremy Kellett on this week’s episode of the Oakley Podcast. Brian is making the change from end-dump to pneumatics and has had his wife Beverly on the road with him on a regular basis. Together they share stories of their experiences as a team out on the road and discuss how that has impacted their marriage.
Key topics in today’s conversation include:
- Need to Know with Vickie Chastain: wellness tips while on the road (2:00)
- Brian’s background with trucking and how he and Beverly met (4:55)
- The process of becoming an owner-operator with Oakley (9:28)
- The friendships made on the road (15:35)
- How Brian and Beverly work together on the road (19:50)
- Packing the truck (24:40)
- Finding time to have fun on the road and searching for good places to eat (28:16)
Thank you Brian and Beverly for joining the show to give a behind-the-scenes look at being on the road as a couple.
Oakley Trucking is a family-owned and operated trucking company headquartered in North Little Rock, Arkansas. For more information, check out our show website: podcast.bruceoakley.com