This week on the Oakley Podcast, host Jeremy Kellett chats with Oakley operations managers Shane Smith and Scott Cowden to get updates about what’s new at Oakley, moving to the new office, discussing freight and safety, reading customer reviews and more.
Key topics in today’s conversation include:
- Need to Know with Vickie Chastain: staying healthy while behind the wheel (1:49)
- Introducing Shane and Scott (7:14)
- Discussing unsafe driving (9:31)
- Staying on top of the paperwork for your physical (11:55)
- Talking freight and dispatching (15:39)
- Keeping communication the key (26:45)
- The compliments that come in for our customer service (34:18)
- Closing thoughts (36:35)
Thank you Shane and Scott for coming on the show to give our listeners the scoop on what’s happening at Oakley.
Oakley Trucking is a family-owned and operated trucking company headquartered in North Little Rock, Arkansas. For more information, check out our show website: podcast.bruceoakley.com