On this week’s episode of the Oakley Podcast, host Jeremy Kellett talks with Jeff Porter, fleet sales manager at LubeZone, and Landon Urban, general manager at AllStar Truck Service.
Key topics in today’s conversation include:
- Need to Know with Vickie Chastain: submit photos for company calendar (1:44)
- Background on Landon and AllStar (7:54)
- The repairs that AllStar does (10:30)
- How AllStar is able to get parts when dealers can’t (14:34)
- AllStar stands behind their work (24:40)
- Where AllStar locations are (29:06)
- Getting in touch with AllStar (33:27)
Thank you Jeff and Landon for joining the show today to talk with our listeners about servicing their trucks.
Oakley Trucking is a family-owned and operated trucking company headquartered in North Little Rock, Arkansas. For more information, check out our show website: podcast.bruceoakley.com