On this week’s episode of the Oakley Podcast, host Jeremy Kellett talks with Sam Muntean, an owner-operator from the hopper-bottom division. Sam made the switch from being a company driver elsewhere to being an owner-operator at Oakley. Since then, he has helped recruit several drivers to the Oakley team.
Key topics in today’s conversation include:
- Need to Know with Vickie Chastain: tire discounts (1:31)
- Introduction to Sam Muntean (3:44)
- Getting the nerve to quit company driving job to come to Oakley (7:40)
- A smooth truck buying process (10:52)
- Running a hopper-bottom truck (12:58)
- Recruiting other drivers and collecting that bonus (17:50)
- How the pay raise will benefit Sam (22:44)
Thank you, Sam, for joining the show to discuss your experiences in making the switch to Oakley.
Oakley Trucking is a family-owned and operated trucking company headquartered in North Little Rock, Arkansas. For more information, check out our show website: podcast.bruceoakley.com