On this week’s edition of The Oakley Podcast, host Jeremy Kellett catches up with Greg Cink and Jerald Hogan, owner-operators from the hopper-bottom division. They provide a behind-the-scenes look at what being an owner-operator with Oakley is like.
Key topics in today’s conversation include:
- Need to Know with Vickie Chastain: driving safely in poor conditions (1:27)
- Introduction to Greg and Jerald and their backgrounds (3:34)
- Advice for switching to Oakley and getting started (11:53)
- How Oakley’s compensation compares to other employers (19:48)
- Repeat loads (30:20)
- Oakley’s reputation (33:17)
Thank you, Greg and Jerald, for sharing your perspective about driving with Oakley.
Oakley Trucking is a family-owned and operated trucking company headquartered in North Little Rock, Arkansas. For more information, check out our show website: podcast.bruceoakley.com