This week on the Oakley Podcast, host Jeremy Kellett takes the show on the road to Oakley Port 33 in Oklahoma. He meets up with Kyle Haney and Colton Campbell to get the low-down on the dump division there.
Key topics in today’s conversation include:
- Need to Know with Vickie Chastain: how truck drivers are so important to America (1:35)
- Introduction to Kyle and Colton (3:34)
- Looking back at getting started in Oklahoma and how much its grown since then (10:08)
- If drivers want to work on the weekends, there is work available (12:57)
- Daily job duties (17:02)
- Where drivers are needed from (26:28)
- What makes the perfect driver (27:32)
Thank you, Kyle and Colton for sharing this update on what’s going on in Oklahoma.
Oakley Trucking is a family-owned and operated trucking company headquartered in North Little Rock, Arkansas. For more information, check out our show website: podcast.bruceoakley.com