On this week’s edition of The Oakley Podcast, host Jeremy Kellett is joined first by Jeff Porter, Fleet Sales Manager at LubeZone, and then by Lt. Doug Laferty from the Arkansas DOT. In the show’s first segment, Jeff explains the services offered at LubeZone locations, and in the second segment, Lt. Laferty is back on the show to discuss trends and regulations.
Key topics in today’s conversation include:
- Need to Know with Vickie Chastain: dealing with an accident on the road (1:36)
- Jeff’s background and what’s going on at LubeZone (3:24)
- Efficient and consistent pit stops at LubeZone (8:01)
- LubeZone’s driver rewards program (17:39)
- Oil brands and filters at LubeZone (23:42)
- Lt. Laferty talks about the uptick in non-commercial and commercial traffic on the roads (28:41)
- Regulations lifting and changing for drivers (30:22)
- 72-hour road check and how to prepare for it (40:07)
- Lt. Laferty’s reaction to increased use of marijuana by drivers (46:28)
Thank you, Jeff and Lt. Laferty for joining us for this week’s podcast.
Oakley Trucking is a family-owned and operated trucking company headquartered in North Little Rock, Arkansas. For more information, check out our show website: podcast.bruceoakley.com