On this week’s edition of The Oakley Podcast, host Jeremy Kellett talks with Brad Klepper, president of Driver Legal Plan, a national law firm dedicated to protecting commercial truck drivers and their companies.
Key topics in today’s conversation include:
- Need to Know with Vickie Chastain: submitting photos for the Oakley calendar (1:47)
- History of Driver Legal Plan and the states it’s licensed in (6:02)
- Differences in tickets and citations from local officials and DOT officials (14:32)
- Most common tickets that Driver Legal Plan deals with (16:32)
- Fighting CSA violations (21:53)
- How drivers can sign up for these services (27:12)
- Quick thoughts on March Madness (30:03)
Thank you, Brad for chatting with us about the legal services available to our owner-operators through Driver Legal Plan.
Oakley Trucking is a family-owned and operated trucking company headquartered in North Little Rock, Arkansas. For more information, check out our show website: podcast.bruceoakley.com