On this week’s edition of The Oakley Podcast, host Jeremy Kellett talks with Jeremy Paul and Dustin Barnett from Oakley’s safety department. Together they discuss how much safety violations can cost owner-operators in the long run.
Key topics in today’s conversation include:
- Need to Know with Vickie Chastain: saving money on the road (1:45)
- FMCSA rating for Oakley (5:35)
- Speeding incidents and what it can cost (8:37)
- Seatbelt violations (15:02)
- Being proactive with safety training videos (21:39)
- Dealing with probation (28:46)
Thank you JP and Dustin for filling us in on how to stay safe on the road.
Oakley Trucking is a family-owned and operated trucking company headquartered in North Little Rock, Arkansas. For more information, check out our show website: podcast.bruceoakley.com