On this week’s edition of The Oakley Podcast, host Jeremy Kellett talks with drivers Rupert Deal, Tommy Dean, and John Dawson about undergoing the orientation process at Oakley.
Key topics in today’s conversation include:
- Need to Know with Vickie Chastain: dry bulk commodities (1:52)
- Recapping orientation (4:16)
- What brought our new drivers to Oakley (9:16)
- Expectations for first month of work (13:52)
- Physicals, safety training, and more (23:58)
- Coming back to work at Oakley because of the people (29:40)
Thank you Rupert, Tommy, and John for sharing your on-boarding and orientation experiences with our listeners.
Oakley Trucking is a family-owned and operated trucking company headquartered in North Little Rock, Arkansas. For more information, check out our show website: podcast.bruceoakley.com