On this week’s episode of The Oakley Podcast, host Jeremy Kellett sits down with Corey Huey and Kent Childers from recruiting and Scott Cowden, operations manager, to discuss the details of Oakley’s referral program. For Oakley, finding new drivers is very important and the referral program rewards owner-operators who can help recruit new members to the team.
Key topics in today’s conversation include:
- Need to Know with Vickie Chastain: swapping divisions (1:45)
- Finding the right drivers when there’s a driver shortage (3:16)
- Dealing with a constantly changing freight market (10:42)
- Turning a name and a phone number into a referral bonus (15:58)
- Earn up to $5,150 for a recruit (27:10)
Thank you, Corey, Kent, and Scott for coming on the show to outline the benefits to our owner-operators for sending in leads for new drivers.
Oakley Trucking is a family-owned and operated trucking company headquartered in North Little Rock, Arkansas. For more information, check out our show website: podcast.bruceoakley.com