On this week’s episode of The Oakley Podcast, host Jeremy Kellett talks with Oakley operations manager Colby Foster to take a look at some of the ways that COVID-19 has changed trucking, both positively and negatively.
Key topics in today’s conversation include:
- Need to Know with Vickie Chastain: planning for handling taxes (1:53)
- Truck drivers showed they were the backbone of the economy (5:00)
- Changes that drivers have experienced this year (6:48)
- Adjustments that dispatch has made (12:40)
- Recruiting pipeline changes (26:46)
Thank you Colby for coming on the show and discussing the ways Oakley has adjusted during the pandemic.
Oakley Trucking is a family-owned and operated trucking company headquartered in North Little Rock, Arkansas. For more information, check out our show website: podcast.bruceoakley.com