On this week’s episode of the Oakley Podcast, host Jeremy Kellett is joined by operations manager Nick Dulaney to discuss how much owner-operators can net after calculating base pay, expenses, and bonuses.
Key points in today’s conversation include:
- Need to Know with Vickie Chastain: the driver lifestyle (1:39)
- Hopper division pay breakdown (6:10)
- Explaining the anniversary bonus (11:58)
- End-dump division pay breakdown (15:01)
- Pneumatics division pay breakdown (20:05)
- Getting paid for deadhead miles (24:48)
- Samples of settlement summaries (28:51)
Thank you Nick for coming on the show to help explain just how much our owner-operators can make each year.
Oakley Trucking is a family-owned and operated trucking company headquartered in North Little Rock, Arkansas. For more information, check out our show website: podcast.bruceoakley.com