Jeremy Kellett provides an important update on this additional episode of the Oakley Podcast and is joined by dispatchers Randy Caldwell and Clayton Smith and owner-operators David Carothers and Donnie Williams for the discussion. The announcement highlights the importance of preventing contamination to customer products.
Key points in the conversation:
- Introducing this episode’s panel (1:32)
- Examples of contamination (7:18)
- Owner-operator feedback on the situation (12:08)
- Washouts and keeping the trailers clean (16:03)
- End dump issues with contamination (32:03)
- Our responsibility to get the product to the customer the way they want it (38:40)
Thank you to this group of dispatchers and owner-operators to help shed light on how we can improve our customer service in this area.
Oakley Trucking is a family-owned and operated trucking company headquartered in North Little Rock, Arkansas. For more information, check out our show website: podcast.bruceoakley.com