On today’s Oakley Podcast, host Jeremy Kellett talks with Bradley Simpson and Hunter Horton from the pneumatic division. Bradley and Hunter share inside information about the pneumatic division—freight, customer service, retention and more.
Highlights from this episode include:
- Need to Know with Vickie Chastain: Keeping your paperwork up-to-date (2:11)
- Introducing Bradley and Hunter (3:33)
- Fostering teamwork in the pneumatic division (13:33)
- The state of the pneumatic division, increased busyness and freight hauled (16:20)
- Training process for new drivers (20:03)
- Ideal living locations for pneumatic drivers (21:05)
- Maximizing hours and retaining drivers (27:51)
- Freight outlook for the next year (31:54)
- Compliments from customers (34:04)
Thank you Bradley and Hunter for joining the podcast to discuss the state of the pneumatics division.
Oakley Trucking is a family-owned and operated trucking company headquartered in North Little Rock, Arkansas. For more information, check out our show website: podcast.bruceoakley.com