In today’s episode of the Oakley Podcast, host Jeremy Kellet is joined by Jared Flinn, co-founder of BulkLoads.com. BulkLoads.com connects shippers, carriers, and brokers together and has a network of more than 10,000 members that moved approximately $7 billion in commodities in 2019. Together they discuss the outlook on the dry bulk industry.
Highlights from the episode include:
- Need to Know with Vickie Chastain: Driving tips for winter (2:52)
- Jared’s backstory and the history of BulkLoads.com (4:24)
- Ins and outs of the dry bulk industry (12:26)
- Surges and trends in commodities (19:03)
- Discussing the Bulkloads Podcast (28:08)
Thank you Jared for joining the podcast to chat about the state of bulk freight.
Oakley Trucking is a family-owned and operated trucking company headquartered in North Little Rock, Arkansas. For more information, check out our show website: podcast.bruceoakley.com