In this episode of the Oakley Podcast, host Jeremy Kellett talks with “Peterbilt Steve” Steve Carbone from Tulsa, Oklahoma, who has one of the best 389 Peterbilt inventories in the country. Their discussion highlights how he manages his business, how he prepares a truck to sell and how he’s built up his inventory.
- Need to Know with Vickie Chastain: Swapping divisions to change jobs without leaving the company (1:20)
- Negotiating fuel discount for drivers and breaking down the different discounts (3:42)
- Getting to know Peterbilt Steve (18:55)
- Getting a truck ready for sale (26:17)
- Providing quality customer service after a sale (31:52)
- Peterbilt Steve’s background with racing and getting in touch with him (34:20)
Thank you Peterbilt Steve for joining us on today’s show.
Oakley Trucking is a family-owned and operated trucking company headquartered in North Little Rock, Arkansas. For more information, check out our show website: podcast.bruceoakley.com