In this episode of the Oakley Podcast, host Jeremy Kellett talks with operations manager Nick Dulaney about all the ways daily life is impacted by truck drivers in light of Driver Appreciation Week.
Points in the conversation worth noting:
- Need to Know with Vickie Chastain: saying thank-you to drivers for making America a better place to live (1:28)
- Interesting facts about drivers (3:50)
- Breaking down each part of the daily routine that’s impacted by products Oakley hauls (6:06)
- Encountering Oakley products while going to work (11:09)
- Interacting with driver delivered goods at work (18:15)
- Heading home and unwinding (25:07)
Thank you Nick for helping appreciate our drivers on today’s show.
Oakley Trucking is a family-owned and operated trucking company headquartered in North Little Rock, Arkansas. For more information, check out our show website: podcast.bruceoakley.com