Jason Webb and Scotty Crisco, load coordinators on the end-dump division, sit down with host Jeremy Kellett to discuss retention and driver turnover in the latest episode of the Oakley Podcast. Topics talked about include:
- Need to Know with Vickie Chastain: avoiding distracted driving (1:21)
- Primary causes of driver turnover and how Oakley keeps turnover low (6:47)
- Benefits of referrals from our drivers for new recruits (18:46)
- How talking with dispatch in person can help with retention (30:25)
- Priorities of ensuring drivers are making money and customers are satisfied with the service (38:05)
Thank you Jason and Scotty for taking the time to be on the show.
Oakley Trucking is a family-owned and operated trucking company headquartered in North Little Rock, Arkansas. For more information, check out our show website: podcast.bruceoakley.com