In this episode, Jeremy Kellett, Director of Recruiting at Oakley Trucking, is joined by Roger Carson and Dustin Barnett from the Safety Department here at Oakley.
- “Need to Know” with Vickie Chastain: Accidents (2:32)
- What to do first when you have an accident (5:00)
- Ensuring your camera is functioning correctly (14:09)
- How the Safety team deals with filing claims (23:43)
- Distracted driving due to phones & lawsuits (38:30)
- Do accidents mean you’ll be terminated? (49:00)
Roger and Dustin play an important role in protecting our owner operators and representing them in difficult accident-related situations. Thanks to you both for your work and for joining the show!
Oakley Trucking is a family-owned and operated trucking company headquartered in North Little Rock, Arkansas. For more information, check out our show website: podcast.bruceoakley.com