In this episode, Jeremy Kellett, Director of Recruiting at Oakley Trucking, is joined by Vickie Chastian and Wendy Peeks from our Recruiting Team.
Vickie and Wendy get into the details of trading trucks, some benefits for our owner/operators and their families, and filing your 2290:
- Trading Trucks: our process to upgrade your truck (5:00)
- Adjusting insurance based on your truck’s value (9:15)
- Getting expired permits and tags renewed (12:00)
- Anniversary Gift Cards & Other Benefits for Oakley Drivers (16:00)
- Filing your 2290 (24:30)
- Get your truck in the Oakley Trucking calendar (29:10)
Vickie and Wendy are veteran team members who work day in and day out to support and empower our owner/operators. We’re thankful for their work!
Oakley Trucking is a family-owned and operated trucking company headquartered in North Little Rock, Arkansas. For more information, check out our show website: podcast.bruceoakley.com