In this episode, Jeremy Kellett, Director of Recruiting at Oakley Trucking, is joined by Toby Bishop. Toby is the Shop Foreman for Oakley Trucking.
Toby is a 21 year veteran at Oakley Trucking and talks about the new services we’ve got for drivers, how to best use the Shop services, and preventative measures drivers can take for their trucks:
- How we serve drivers with the Oakley wash bay (3:00)
- The best way to get in and out of the shop quickly (8:15)
- How we pick the best tires for your truck (13:18)
- What to do if you breakdown on the road (20:25)
- Preventive measures drivers can take (28:00)
Toby and the entire Shop team do incredible work for our drivers, and we’re grateful to have them as a part of the Oakley family.
Oakley Trucking is a family-owned and operated trucking company headquartered in North Little Rock, Arkansas. For more information, check out our show website: podcast.bruceoakley.com