In this episode, Jeremy Kellett, Director of Recruiting at Oakley Trucking, is joined by Nick Dulaney and Colby Foster who work in Operations at Oakley.
Nick and Colby share some updates on the reality of the trucking market as a result of the COVID-19 slowdown, and what they see on the horizon:
- Market Updates: Customer and Markets Slow Down (4:00)
- How We’re Finding Loads Currently (7:05)
- Have We Hit the Low Point? (10:25)
- How Steady Customer Relationships are Opening New Opportunities (16:00)
- Safety Precautions and PPE Guidelines for Drivers (21:00)
Big thanks to both Nick and Colby. We appreciate their effort to help keep our drivers busy during this uncertain time, and look forward to being able to report an uptick in the market soon!
Oakley Trucking is a family-owned and operated trucking company headquartered in North Little Rock, Arkansas. For more information, check out our show website: podcast.bruceoakley.com