In this episode, Jeremy Kellett, Director of Recruiting at Oakley Trucking, talks with Randy Rymel.
Randy has been in trucking since the late ‘70s, and a member of the Oakley family for the past 12 years. He joins us to discuss the CSA program and its effect on our drivers:
- What is the CSA Program? (5:23)
- Earning Extra Money at Oakley Through Your CSA (9:30)
- The Most Common CSA Violations (18:00)
- Identifying and Preventing CSA Issues (23:40)
- Oakley’s CSA Statistics (27:00)
Big thanks to Randy for coming on the show and providing so much support and education for our drivers. Please feel free to reach out with any questions or details you may have as a result of this episode!
Oakley Trucking is a family-owned and operated trucking company headquartered in North Little Rock, Arkansas. For more information, check out our show website: podcast.bruceoakley.com