This week on the Oakley Podcast, host Jeremy Kellett is joined by Arrow Truck Sales branch manager Trae Viser and truck salesman Keith Wilson.
Key topics in today’s conversation include:
- Oakley Update: ELD update and owner-operator shout out (2:45)
- Introduction to today’s guests (5:43)
- The beginning of Oakley and Arrow’s relationship (8:13)
- The process of purchasing a truck from Arrow (15:09)
- Accepting trade-ins of a variety of vehicles (18:28)
- Models of trucks Arrow sells (26:15)
- Success stories (27:34)
- Used truck considerations (32:18)
- Making sure the first-time buyer is taken care of (41:03)
Thank you Trae and Keith for driving down and spending some time talking about the Oakley and Arrow partnership.
Oakley Trucking is a family-owned and operated trucking company headquartered in North Little Rock, Arkansas. For more information, check out our show website: podcast.bruceoakley.com